Gravity MS 2212 B Round Base Short Boom Stand
$62.00 inc GST
- Reviews (0)
The Gravity MS 2212 B is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 73 cm maximum height. The heavy duty round base made of cast iron is equipped with a rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surfaces.
The boom hub features convenient 1-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick fastener allows for variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm facilitating flexible mic placement. For easy height adjustment the MS 2212 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle. The ergonomic knob and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Sturdy design with circular cast iron base
- Tilt and length adjustable boom arm
- Made from steel and cast iron
- Clutch adjustable height up to 0.74m
- Adjustable boom arm length up to 880mm
- Supplied with green ‘G-Rings’ fitted
- Includes an extra set of black ‘G-Rings’