LSC Redback 2ru 12 Channel Lighting Dimmer
$2,475.00 inc GST
The one answer to every question. Compact Size Professional Quality Realistic Price LSC Reliability Front or Rear Outputs Easy to Use
What more could you want in a dimmer system?
REDBACK is the world’s first portable rack mount dimmer system to provide full user control via the new RDM (remote device management) protocol. This allows the user to change any setting on the Redback from a controller at the other end of the DMX cable. No more crawling around backstage with a torch to check or change a setting!
REDBACK dimmers have a MIDI control option, to allow direct control from Music sequencer software, Keyboards or any other MIDI device. Great for bands, DJ’s, Duo’s and other MI or show automation applications.
REDBACK dimmers have a 2 year warranty, to ensure that you have peace of mind that you are buying a reliable product that is built to last.
REDBACK dimmers are certified as Product of Australia, guaranteeing that the units are fully designed, manufactured, assembled and testing in Australia, in LSC’s own factory.
REDBACK dimmers have built in chases and programmable scenes to allow full stand alone operation, without the need for any type of controller. Ideal for shop windows, Museums, Trade Show stands and the Retail Environment
- 6-channel and 12-channel versions
- 10A per channel.
- 6kA rated thermal magnetic miniature circuit breaker (MCB).
- LSC’s proprietary Current Control Technology (CCT) protects all MCB’s from nuisance tripping due to cold lamp inrush currents.
- 100% Duty Cycle rated across all channels simultaneously at 25˚C ambient.
- DMX512A compatible with link thru connector and input termination switch.
- LED Phase and DMX indicators.
- Variety of output connector options available.
- Optional MIDI input.
- High density design allows for compact installation in racking and touring frames/cases.
- Very intuitive User Interface offering two modes of operation:
Basic Mode provides:
– DMX start address selection by channel or by bank (groups of 6 or 12 channels).
– “Virtual faders” for manual control of channel outputs
– Bar Graph LED display for each channel output
– Store/Recall riggers scenes.
– Recall six internal chases (with speed control).
– MIDI control input by Note-On, Note-Off and velocity (only when option fitted)
Advance Mode provides all the Basic Mode functions plus:
– Full DMX512 softpatch
– Six individual fade curves per channel
– Advance Scene control with DMX snapshots and Fade Times
– Programmable Min and Max levels per channel
– Dimmer channel Test
– Menu Language selection
– Reset – system and total
- RDM enabled to remotely set/change DMX start address, patch, MIDI, curves, min and max levels, scenes, chases and channel levels.
- Single or Three Phase Operation.
- CE and Ctick approved.
- 24 month warranty on parts and labour.
- Free for Life of Product software updates via SD card socket.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by an Australian Owned company.