The MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphone provides the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from.
- Available in 12 inch (30.5 cm) and 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern”Polar pattern” describes how well the microphone “hears“ sound from different directions.
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency responseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Shure Beta 57A Instrument Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E914 High-Grade Cardioid Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E901 Boundary Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
AL1800 Chancellor Lectern – Black0 out of 5
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Microphone0 out of 5
The Shure Beta 52®A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and “punch”, and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
Shure PGA57XLR Instrument Microphone0 out of 5
JTS GM-5212 Lectern 12” Gooseneck Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E604 Cardioid Instrument Microphone0 out of 5