The MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphone provides the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from.
- Available in 12 inch (30.5 cm) and 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern”Polar pattern” describes how well the microphone “hears“ sound from different directions.
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency responseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Sennheiser E906 Microphone0 out of 5
AKG C5 Condenser Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
This professional condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix – on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
sE Electronics X1A Studio Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Shure MVL Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone0 out of 5
Shure Beta 91A Half-Cardioid Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Shure SUPER 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
AKG D5 Dynamic Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
The D 5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback
AL1800 Chancellor Lectern – Black0 out of 5
Shure Beta 57A Instrument Microphone0 out of 5