The MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphone provides the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from.
- Available in 12 inch (30.5 cm) and 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern”Polar pattern” describes how well the microphone “hears“ sound from different directions.
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency responseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Shure Beta 58A Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
Shure SM57 Instrument Microphone0 out of 5
The legendary Shure SM57 is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording.
The SM57 has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern that isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
Outstanding performance, reliability, and application diversity make this “workhorse” the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
Shure WL93 Omni Lavalier Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
AKG D5 Dynamic Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
The D 5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback
AL1800 Chancellor Lectern – Black0 out of 5
Behringer ECM8000 Measurement Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Shure BETA 87A Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
The Shure Beta 87A is a premium quality supercardioid hand-held electret condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. Used for professional sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording applications, the Beta 87A combines superb performance with the ruggedness needed for touring and field production.
The Beta 87A features a controlled low-frequency roll-off that compensates for proximity effect and prevents the “boomy” sound often associated with close pick-up. The characteristic Shure presence rise brightens the upper midrange. The tight supercardioid pattern, with null points at approximately 125 degrees, provides maximum isolation from other vocalists or instruments while offering minimal off-axis coloration. The Beta 87A operates on phantom power.
Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E904 Drum – Percussion Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E906 Microphone0 out of 5