The MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphone provides the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from.
- Available in 12 inch (30.5 cm) and 18 inch (45.7 cm) lengths
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern”Polar pattern” describes how well the microphone “hears“ sound from different directions.
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to surfaces
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Models available with attached preamp, in-line preamp, or desktop base
- Wide dynamic range and frequency responseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- New RF filtering
Shure Beta 57A Instrument Microphone0 out of 5
Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E906 Microphone0 out of 5
Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E914 High-Grade Cardioid Condenser Microphone0 out of 5
Sennheiser E904 Drum – Percussion Microphone0 out of 5
Audix i5 Multi-purpose dynamic microphone0 out of 5
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the i5 is a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The i5 is able to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion and can be used to mic a wide variety of musical instruments, guitar and bass cabinets, vocals and speech.
Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
AKG C5 Condenser Vocal Microphone0 out of 5
This professional condenser vocal microphone will make your voice cut through the loudest mix – on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback and has been optimized for use with in-ear monitor systems.
Shure SUPER 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone0 out of 5